Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life's Tough when this is what you do daily...

Like my friends in college used to say to our less-outgoing buddy, Gabe:
If you want to get what you want, you've gotta
BE THE HAMMER!

Every day I walk into the office and I think of the daily hardships as tiny men who will soon fall mercilessly to my hammer...Like this:




DAILY. I do my work the same way this guy just did. Except with more grunting and sadness.

Most days, however, the rest of the Comix staff thinks of me as this guy:




In my head, I'm hammering away at creating new shows and plowing through spreadsheets without so much as a blink of an eye. But really, I get all gung-ho and end up breaking a TV or accidentally sending a box of hats to a computer repair center in Iowa. These realities are what keep me a Leroy Jenkins in this office, and not a LARP Champion.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home