Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Life's Tough for Terrorists and Nazi Zombies...

These two videos are great for our blog, right? Life's Tough when you are stuck in airport security...Life's Tough when you're stuck in the middle of WWII (with Zombies).

But, you know what's not tough? Being an extra in sketch comedy videos. All you do is stand somewhere, eat Twizzlers, and sometimes pretend to be in a war dressed as a zombie. Which reminds me of all the times in 7th grade when my parents told me "You need to find a better use of your time other than hanging out behind that grocery store."

Really, parents? Because that year prepared me pretty well for what I do now.

See if you can spot me in either of these!





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home